Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Baby Dew's first shower

Wow! I'm still overwhelmed by everyone's kindness and generosity. To all the wonderful UMR folks who hosted and attended last evening's shower for Baby Dew, Rachel and I offer our heartfelt thanks and appreciation.

You guys went far above and beyond the call of duty. Thank you for taking time out of your increasingly BUSY schedules and for being so generous to us. We truly appreciate you guys (and your gifts, especially the toys...). Needless to say we went home and played with them. :)

Baby received his first "Little Golden Book", his first little green frog, his first GLITTER and there was a ton of it. LOL After we got home, it took me 45 minutes to get it off all the gifts and off of me. hehehehe (I know, whin, whin, whin...)



Well, again we say, "much thanks to all"!

--Chris, Rachel, and Little Dewdrop

No comments: